Thank you for using the Smart Zoom viewer!
If you haven’t registered your viewer yet:
A license is free for academic and research use. Just go to our website https://www.smartzoom.com, click on “Menu” >> “Viewer” and send us a message to get a free license. Once you receive your license, you can enter it in this program under “Menu >> Manage license…”.
Do you need a complete solution for presenting virtual slides at your University / company? The Smart Zoom e-learning platform offers the best and easiest solution for virtual microscopy without the installation of any software. Also, we can offer a huge collection of virtual slides of pathology, histology, hematology and biology with thousands of expert-annotations! Smart Zoom is currently in use at many Universities world-wide and is integrated into many existing educational concepts with over 200,000 users. It is a cloud based platform for an intuitive and easy access of high-resolution digital slides. It enables Universities to participate in a virtual microscopy network and to share slides between departments.
These are the advantages of the revolutionary Smart Zoom platform:
- It’s the smartest solution for presenting virtual microscopy slides for teaching purposes world-wide.
- Fastest presentation of high-resoultion images with fast zooming
- Use it anywhere: Works on any device with a browser: PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phones, etc
- Easy adding/editing of annotations
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Students can add their own annotations and texts to slides (notebook functionality)
- Students can ask questions on the slides
- Smart Zoom can provide you with a large set of slides (pathology, histology, hematology, biology) and thousands of annotations
- No installation, you don’t need an own IT-department – full service provided by Smart Zoom
- Over 250,000 users world-wide, many phatologies, anatomies, hematologies connected to the Smart Zoom network
- There are numerous Universities already connected to the Smart Zoom network with which you can share slides virtually
- For your University, you can either provide scanned slides or we can scan slides for you or we can provide virtual slides (with or without annotations) for histology, pathology, hematology and cytology. We have over 1,000 slides.
- Students can easily register for free with their e-mail address. We provide full technical support and can also offer customized modules.
- Included are access statistics, user administrations
Do you want to test Smart Zoom? Just go to https://vm.smartzoom.com and register for free!
The Smart Zoom team:
[table id=1 /]